We need fish dish... I found again it so easy here to get fresh and nice fish. Because I currently live separately from my wife (she is at her parents' place), I cooked my dinner, and this was the first dinner I had here in my new place. Oh, no, no, this is the picture of my lunch. Because I had almost same menu for today's lunch and dinner, it was difficult to tell if this is lunch or dinner...
Sushi!!
I could have some nice Sushi even in the States, but... I believe that Japan is the best place to have nice and less expensive sushi (although this restaurant was a little bit expensive).
Anago (left bottom) is one of my favorite. In English... sea eel? I don't think I would have chance to use this word for ordering purpose in the future.

My new place. This is my first experience to live in Tokyo area (correctly speaking, I live in Chiba pref, which is next to the capital Tokyo). So small, but... every requisite is inside. I was really surprised at that. I have 2 small rooms (a bedroom shown in the picture and smaller living room) and a small kitchen. Now I understand why Japanese houses are called rabbit hutch, but this is not too small for me to live. Sometimes relatively smaller body can be better than having bigger one.


1 comment:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment